Beppy string-free tampons give you freedom
The Beppy tampon is a soft, flexible sponge that you wear inside during your period. Beppy offers invisible protection, even up to 8 hours. Invisible because the Beppy tampon is string-free.
So during your period, with Beppy tampons, you can go to the sauna and no-one will notice a string. Or go swimming without worrying about anything. With Beppy you can also stay clean and comfortable making love during your period. And you dont need to explain anything if you dont want to because your partner wont notice it.
With Beppy you can:
- go swimming
- go to the sauna
- have sex
- play sports
- go out
The Beppy tampon was developed by gynaecologists. An easy-to-use and hygienic string-free tampon, designed for maximum comfort and optimum protection.
The most popular variant of the Beppy is the Beppy Wet tampon, but there is also the Beppy Dry. The Beppy Dry is, as the name implies, a dry sponge with a patented anatomical shape, to allow you to have intercourse during menstruation in comfort. Beppy has no string and is designed to give maximum comfort and protection. The Beppy Dry is not the same as the Beppy Wet variant.
How does the Beppy tampon work?
Thanks to its special shape, the Beppy tampon is easy to insert. Several dermatological and clinical trials have proven that the Beppy causes no irritation and is safe to use. The tampon is ergonomically so well made that you wont even notice you have one in. So please take care not to leave the Beppy in for longer than 8 hours maximum.
Insertion is easy, because the Beppy Comfort is moistened with Lacta-gel, healthy lactic acid that maintains the natural pH balance in the vagina.
Beppy tampon insertion (read the instructions before use)
- First wash your hands and take the Beppy out of its packaging.
- Press the tampon together. Hold your labia open with your other hand and using your index finger, insert the tampon till it reaches the back of the vagina (the hole goes in last).
- Never wait longer than 8 hours before inserting a new Beppy.
Beppy tampon removal
- Stick your finger into the special hole and pull the Beppy out. It may be more convenient to raise one leg whilst doing this. If there are still any problems, then a vaginal douche can help. By introducing some water into the vagina, the Beppy tampon will get heavier and move down faster.
- Never re-use a Beppy.
- Never flush a Beppy down the toilet, as this can cause blockages. Use the bin.
- If the vaginal douche did not work and you can\'t easily find the loop, you can crouch and use 2 fingers (tweezers grip) to pull out the tampon. You may use some light pressure.
Play sports with Beppy tampons
Beppy tampons give you a safe and secure feeling when playing sports. With Beppy, you no longer have to give up your sports night. Beppy always remains firmly in place and doesnt leak. Whether youre doing Pilates or playing rugby, Beppy provides optimal protection. You dont feel the Beppy tampon and it doesnt shift.
Beppy is also popular amongst female endurance athletes. With Beppy tampons you can run a marathon, for example, or compete in a triathlon with no worries or inconvenience.
Beppy tampons have no string and are therefore invisible. No-one can see that you have your period. You can do and wear anything you like. Playing sports with Beppy tampons gives you an unprecedented feeling of freedom when you have your period.
The Beppy tampon always fits well because it takes on the shape of your body. You can keep the tampon in for 8 hours and so theres no need to keep going to the toilet to change it. Many women use the tampon when playing sports. Read their experiences.